VoIP & Cloud Security Training
Realize the Rewards of VoIP & Cloud Computing
IP3’s VoIP & Cloud Security Program is a 2-Day cutting edge IT training event delivered by industry experts.
This course will introduce you to the mechanics of VoIP and Cloud Computing technology and quickly focus on the resulting security issues and risk that it brings to your organization. We will identify the basic tenets of VoIP and Cloud security and facilitate the understanding of controls that must be implemented to best manage risk, in order to protect your constituents.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The new and less understood vulnerabilities, threats and risks that cloud computing and real-time media are bringing to our networks.
- How these new threats can’t be managed with traditional approaches to cyber defense.
- The necessary evolution required to mitigate attacks and avoid high impact incidents through new vulnerabilities and attack vectors.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for, but not limited to:
- Data Security Professionals that need to know about voice communications and cloud security.
- Voice Professionals that need to understand Data Security issues and how they interact with VoIP
|DAY ONE||DAY TWO|
VoIP Architectures and Protocols
The NIST Cloud Framework
VoIP Security Essentials and Simple But Deadly Exploits
Getting to Transparency and Accountability in the Cloud