Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
Get your CCSK Certification
IP3’s CCSK training program includes a vast library of unique resources not available to our competitors. Our goal is to provide our students with a training experience that goes beyond expectation to get you trained and prepared for the CCSK certification exam.
This includes expanded material such as white papers, up-to-date news on aspects of cloud computing security, and simple to use web applications which allow our students to study using virtually any device, from any location, at any time.
The Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), developed by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) a non-profit organization, with contributions from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA), is designed to ensure that industry professionals have a demonstrated awareness of security threats and best practices for securing the cloud.
The CCSK credential is recommended for, but not limited to, those individuals working towards an efficient and secure cloud computing deployment within their organization, such as: government agencies, education, health care, and corporations. This course has been designed to ensure industry professionals, with responsibilities related to cloud computing, will have demonstrated competency and awareness in designated areas of security threats and best practices for securing the cloud.
- Domain 1 - Cloud Computing Architectural Framework
- Domain 2 - Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Domain 3 - Legal and Electronic Discovery
- Domain 4 - Compliance and Audit
- Domain 5 - Information Lifecycle Management
- Domain 6 - Portability and Interoperability
- Domain 7 - Traditional Security, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
- Domain 8 - Data Center Operations
- Domain 9 - Incident Response, Notification, and Remediation
- Domain 10 - Application Security
- Domain 11 - Encryption and Key Management
- Domain 12 - Identity and Access Management
- Domain 13 - Virtualization
- Domain 14 – Security as a Service ENISA - Cloud Computing: Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for
- Information Security