Financial Management of Cyber Risk
Participants will learn the foundations of effective IT security as it relates to Financial Management. This course is designed to provide a unique opportunity to take a hard look at how to move your organization to a new era in producing business results, driven by investment in your cyber security program. Starting from a CFO perspective, this session will dig deeply into how IT drives your business and how managing cyber risk can be a significant, compelling and competitive advantage.
At the conclusion of the seminar, you will be able to:
- Utilize a true risk management approach in regards to cyber risk.
- Build transparency and accountability into your risk management approach.
- Investigate and analyze emerging information technologies as they relate to data protection and security.
- Identify the questions that you need to start asking today to understand if your business is getting the best return on its security investments.
- Evaluate solutions needed to protect your data assets.
- Summarize why and how to implement the security standards necessary to ensure compliance with government law and regulations.
- Perform and apply best practices in IT risk management.
- Integrate information assurance in a life cycle risk management framework.