PMP Live Online
Join us for our Live Online Instructor Led & Self Directed PMP Training
Professionals who lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope.
Upon completion and passing the exam the learner will have demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
Each learner will receive a comprehensive and in-depth self-study kit that covers the key elements of the PMBOK® curriculum, which includes:
- P3’s PMP Course Workbook
- Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide, 6th Edition:
- Comprehensive guide covers a wide range of PMP topics.
- Project Manager Street Smarts, 2nd Edition: Provides an inside look at some of the most common and challenging tasks that project managers must face. Organized by exam objective in six chapters, each of which corresponds to one of the six domain areas of the PMP exam.
- PMP® CBK: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 4th Edition
- Test Engine for chapter review and bonus practice exams Hands on exercises and real-world practice scenarios Audio Review
- Electronic Flash Cards
- Access to our Online PMP® training material for 1 year
- 3 – 1.5 hour live online learning sessions/week
- (Tues. & Wed. – topical discussions; Thurs. – review session)
The following topics will be covered:
The PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge) topics covered will be:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management