ISO 27001 for Senior Management
Ensure Conformance to ISO 27001
This workshop allows senior management to understand the implementation of an information security management system framework based on ISO 27001 from a strategic point of view as well as its implications at the corporate governance level.
Based on the main legal, regulatory, contract and normative issues facing companies, the workshop introduces the ISO 27001 prerequisites as well as the different stages of its implementation: risk management, risk management plan, implementation, surveillance, re-examination and operation of an ISMS, continuous improvement of information security, management’s commitment, follow-up and review as well as an introduction to audit certification.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understanding the implementation of an information system management framework based on ISO 27001 from a strategic point of view and its implications at the corporate governance level.
- Knowing the roles and responsibilities of management related to the management of an ISO 27001 conformity framework.
Who Should Participate?
- Senior management of an organization wanting to conform to ISO 27001.
- Commitment of senior management in an ISO 27001 framework
- Legal, regulatory, contract and normative requirements related to information security
- Summary presentation of the ISO 72001 standard
- Information Security governance framework
- Performing an ISO 27001 conformity
- Senior management commitment
- Senior management review
- Continuous improvement of information security
- Conduct of an audit certification